17 January, 2010

Potty Training

THE TIME HAS COME for Olivia to get outta diapers!
If you look at all the internet articles and see so many different methods on how to potty train your kid it is hard to choose one. We have decided to just do what seems right for her. I am having underpants made for her because they don't make them small enough for her. If anyone knows where I could find some that are reasonably prices, please let me know! But even with easy ups she is doing really well.
Day 1:

4 pees in the potty

1 wet/dirty diaper
Day 2:

Woke with dry diaper!

3 pees in the potty

so far only 1 slightly wet diaper from sleeping through church!
As of right now she is recieving praise and rewards of stickers (Tinkerbell of course!) or small pieces of chocolate. She is so proud everytime she uses the potty! I am so proud of my baby! I am not going to rush her but getting out of diapers will definitly be a plus!
UPDATE: Olivia did #2 in her potty! Only potty training for less than 36 hours! So proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment