Wow it has been a while!Things have been busy around here! Olivia just had her first birthday on Oct 14th. It was a great day! We had her party on the 18th so that family and friends would be able to make it.
She had a lot of fun playing with the cards and new gifts!
She amazes me everyday with how smart she is getting! She is completely of of baby foods, and is eating what everyone else eats. Right now her favorite thing is anything with tomato sauce (haha). For being a 16.5 lb 1 year old, she can sure eat the baked ziti! She also loves all fruits and veggies (accept peas!).
She is getting into everything these days. She is partial to pulling the dvd player off of the entertainment center, and pushing the button to open/close the dvd drive. She has been standing up and dancing in the middle of the living room without anything to hold onto, and she has taken some steps, but is not that keen on walking. She has fallen a few times that have really startled her, so I think I would be apprehensive about it too. She was Tinkerbelle for Halloween.....so stinkin' cute!
The bow business is fun, it has certainly kept me busy! I have 4 more shows between now and Dec 5th. They are a lot of work, but worth it. I had a good time while set up at Oblong Fall Follies this past Saturday, even though we got ate alive by those pinchie beetle things! I have gotten a lot of good feedback from customers. I appreciate all the support from everyone!!
She is getting into everything these days. She is partial to pulling the dvd player off of the entertainment center, and pushing the button to open/close the dvd drive. She has been standing up and dancing in the middle of the living room without anything to hold onto, and she has taken some steps, but is not that keen on walking. She has fallen a few times that have really startled her, so I think I would be apprehensive about it too. She was Tinkerbelle for Halloween.....so stinkin' cute!
The bow business is fun, it has certainly kept me busy! I have 4 more shows between now and Dec 5th. They are a lot of work, but worth it. I had a good time while set up at Oblong Fall Follies this past Saturday, even though we got ate alive by those pinchie beetle things! I have gotten a lot of good feedback from customers. I appreciate all the support from everyone!! I hope lots of people can make it to the Open House next weekend. If you want to come, all the info is on the Trendy Twirls blog http://tawnystrendytwirls.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment